Friday, February 12, 2010

Running. . .is horrendous.

Definition of horrendous: Horrible; Dreadful.

Those words could be found in "Kirstin's Thesaurus" by the word "running". I hate running.


Me and my Mom started training for a 5k race over a month ago. The race is tomorrow morning. I dread it for two reasons. 1-It will be cold and it's hard to run in the cold cuz your throat gets really dry. 2-Because of the cold, my nose will be running like crazy while i'm running. (i'm thinkin i should bring some kleenexes to stuff in my pocket ^.^ )


I'm actually looking forward to it for two reasons! 1-I'll be running with my Dad so it'll give me motivation knowing i'm not the only one who it's hard for! 2-After the race...NO MORE TRAINING!!! :] i'm especially happy about that last one.


Training is a pain in the butt!....Literally >.> . Me and my mom, when we first began training, couldn't run for 5 minutes without feeling like we were gonna die! Now i'm pretty proud of myself for being able to run 3 miles...even though i still feel pretty hurt by the end of it. It's worth it!


I love knowing the fact that i can probably outrun all of my friends. Maybe not by speed but by endurance! I'll be in great shape for soccer season which starts in THREE WEEKS!!! :] Yeah, i'm pretty pumped about soccer starting! I didn't think i would be, but now i am...mainly cuz i know i'm already in shape for it ;) . But another HUGE reason i can't wait for it...is cuz Amanda is on my teammm! :] yay!! Manda, yeah, she is a BEAST on defense! Mhmmmm! *nods head*

Well that's all i can think of to write for now! Adios!

Sincerely,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment